Sunday, September 7, 2008

status

Well, this week was a wash. I only worked out on Sunday and Monday last week, Working late Tuesday and Thursday, and basketball games Wednesday and Friday night really messed up my routine. As in no workouts. Saturday I just laid around, didn't get out of my pajamas and took a 3 hour nap in the afternoon and a 1 hour nap after dinner. And I didn't get up until 10:30 today! That kind of schedule makes me really tired, I guess. But what can you do except get back on the horse and move forward?

Workouts:

Tues 9/2- no workout
Wed 9/3-no workout
Thurs 9/4- no workout
Friday 9/5- no workout
Sat 9/6- no workout
Sunday 9/7- 5 miles treadmill

I only work late one night next week, tomorrow (Monday). I finally get back to yoga on Wednesday after 2 weeks of missing classes. Running goal for this week is 15 miles/5 days.

This week's plan is to run Tues, Wed, Thurs, and Sat. There is a 5k I would like to do on Saturday morning.

No comments: