Tuesday, September 30, 2008

les runs

I ran yesterday- 2.5 miles, and did a one hour yoga class. Tonight was an impromptu day off because I went out to dinner.


September total: 51.4 miles

At least I broke 50 miles! Compared to last month's 40.85 that is a good increase. Not too much but enough to continue fitness.

I am doing the Congo Run for Women 10k this Sunday and on 10/18 I'm headed down to Bisbee for the Bisbee 1000 stair climb. It's a 5k through town on some of the historic stairs. Looks like fun!

Mon 9/29: 2.5 miles, 1 hour yoga
Tues 9/30: no workout

2 comments:

Pokey said...

Nice job on breaking the 50 mile barrier! (I have yet to do this.....)

Unknown said...

Great job with the September mileage. It's nice to be back running consistantly, isn't it?

Good luck at the 10k!