Sunday, August 17, 2008

Workouts

Monday (8/11) 3 mile treadmill run, 1 hour yoga
Tuesday (8/12) no workout
Wednesday (8/13) 3 mile treadmill run, 1 hour yoga
Thursday (8/14) no workout
Friday (8/15) no workout
Saturday (8/16) no workout
Sunday (8/17) 3 mile treadmill run

I have noticed a marked increase in my endurance on the treadmill. I can run faster and longer. When I started using the treadmill a few weeks ago, I felt like I was pushing it very hard at 4.7 mph and I couldn't go more than 5 minutes before walking. Today I did 10 minutes at 5 mph before walking. Pretty soon I'll be back up to a mile.

My eating was good the first half of the week, but it went downhill on Thursday when I got taken out to dinner at Outback steakhouse. Then I went out to lunch with colleagues for Thai on Friday, and had Streets of New York on Friday Night. On Saturday we ordered pizza and I totally pigged out. I have not eaten anything so far today!

No comments: