Monday, October 6, 2008

Onward and Upward

Despite not wanting to run today I got on the treadmill and did it. I ran 3 miles in 39 minutes, and that is including a 4 minute walking warmup.

After the run I went to yoga.

Since my brisk walk yesterday I have some shin pain and pain on dorsiflexion- some overuse pain. So I have been icing and took some tylenol.

I hope the pain subsides a bit because I have one more run scheduled for tomorrow before my rest day on Wednesday. It's not injury pain, just some muscle soreness that goes away for the most part when I move around. It's the sitting around that exacerbates the issue!

Monday 10/6: 3 miles, 1 hour yoga

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice job with the run! Just keep stretching those legs (yoga is great for that) and those sore spots will go away in no time.