Sunday, September 23, 2007

Restart # 54,546

So I'm back on the proverbial horse. I started again on Thursday with a 2 mile walk. It felt good. I also did yoga on Saturday and today and did another 2 mile brisk walk again today. I don't want to take valium for my stupid neck anymore. And I don't want to gain any more weight.

Goal: do yoga every morning (I use FitTV's Namaste Yoga. it's about 25 minutes) and walk every other day. Do ARR South Mountain Classic 5k on October 7 and New Times 10K on November 11. Brisk walking only. No running.

Kitten update: Sox and Hairy are being listed with an adoption agency pending their feline HIV and LV test outcome tomorrow. They will show at a PetsMart on Saturday and Sunday and hopefully be adopted! They were spayed 2 weeks ago and doing well. They are 4 months old now.

No comments: