Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey Trot!

Oh, boy. This has been quite a bad month, running wise. I have been sick sick sick. The morning of the Phoenix 10k, I couldn't even walk up the stairs without getting winded. So I stayed home. And then I relapsed!

So I finally ran today after 3 weeks off.

I did the Anthem Turkey Trot this morning, a 5k. I walked the first mile and ran the last 2. I felt pretty good, but I would say that I've still got some residual sickness going on.

Well, that is all. I'm going to try to get back to 3-4 times a week this week, and go back to yoga as well. I've basically done nothing for 21 days. Time to get back on the horse!

2 comments:

Greg said...

Keep it up, coming back is always tough, but well worth it. I think I'm next! It's about that time of year.

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Glad to hear you were able to do the Turkey Trot.