Monday, July 21, 2008

hamster

I got a treadmill from a friend at work on Saturday. It is near-gym quality and she gave it to me on long term loan. I took it for a spin today, just a mile because I had to go to yoga. It is nice to run without dealing with the heat, but I can't say that I enjoy treadmill running. I feel like a hamster in a hamster wheel. Plus where I have it in my condo I can't see the TV, just the wall in front of me. It's not super mobile (it does have front wheels) and currently on a heavy mat which makes it harder to move. So we might take the mat out from under it so I can swing it around to see the TV or I will just have to download some podcasts to listen to or something, because staring at a wall really sucks.

Exercise log:

Monday (7/14) yoga, 1 mile jog
(7/15) Tuesday- no workout, basketball game
(7/16) Wednesday- no workout, neck spasms
(7/17) Thursday-no workout, basketball game
(7/18) Friday-no workout
(7/19) Saturday- no workout, basketball game
(7/20) Sunday- 90 minute dance class
(7/21) Today- 1 mile treadmill jog, yoga

No comments: