Sunday, October 28, 2007

progress

October 15-28

10/16: 1 hour community yoga class
10/22: 1 hour community yoga class
10/27: 1 hour yoga class, 3 miles walking, moderate pace
10/28: 3 miles walking, moderate pace

I went to a yoga studio this weekend and took a class because I have moved beyond the classes I am taking at the community centers. They help me to relax but I am more advanced than what they can offer. However, they end in November and since I already paid for them I want to finish them.

So I bought a 10 class pass from the yoga studio and then I will be finishing out the community classes on Monday and Tuesday evenings.

Walking is ongoing, although I am not getting out as much as I would like to.

2 comments:

Phil said...

Nice to see you blogging again. One of my blog filters caught you lurking about from yesterday. You were the very first blog I ever found. Since I didn't have a clue that this community existed, you were the person that inadvertently introduced me to world of running blogs. I wish you the best on your comeback.

Unknown said...

Relentless forward progress...that's the key to getting where you want to go.